Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County!
The Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action of leadership of trained volunteers. The Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County reaches out to women of all races, religion and national origin who demonstrate an interest in and a commitment to volunteerism. We are committed to being a significant force in improving the lives of children and families in our community through our programs focused on the importance of proper nutrition, making healthy lifestyle choices and alleviating childhood hunger.
Women who are interested in joining the Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County must be a minimum of 22 years old and live in Hall County or a surrounding county for a minimum of 6 months.
Applications will be available each February for the following League Year.
Download the Provisional-Application-2022-2023
The application process is as follows:
- Application to be completed in its entirety and returned as requested.
- The League shall not accept women who cannot attend the required number of meetings and cannot engage in community services as provided by the object and policies of the League.
- Before accepting the Invitation to membership, the prospective member shall have received an orientation in the privileges and responsibilities of League membership and shall agree to engage in community service in connection with the program of this League.
- Upon review of the application forms, the Membership Development Committee will make a recommendation to the Board of Directors to issue an invitation for membership to each qualifying applicant.
- The applicant must be 22 years of age as of May 1st.
- The applicant must reside in Hall County or surrounding counties.
The following are the membership requirements:
- Meetings: Attend a minimum of 5 out of 8 monthly General Membership Meetings. Your first year, you will also be required to attend a minimum of 4 out of 5 monthly New Member Class Meetings.
- Serve on a Committee
- Done in a Day Project: Complete one done in a day with a local non-profit agency.
- Pay dues of $350: This includes two tickets to Charity Ball, aid in our Community Outreach division, dues to AJLI and a ticket to May Dinner 2021.
Download the Provisional Application 2022-2023
Still have questions? Contact us!