Make A Splash At The League Lodge Pool
Are you looking for a family-friendly pool this summer?
The League Lodge Pool is a great place to hangout with the family all summer long! Pool memberships are currently available to everyone on a first come basis until memberships are full.
Membership Pricing & Details:
- Community Memberships: $1000
- JL Active & Sustainer Memberships: $750
Open 7 Days A Week | 8 AM – 8 PM
- Lap Swimming: 8 am – 10 am
- Play Swimming: 10 am – 8 pm
Pool Membership Update:
We are currently accepting Pool Membership Applications. Download the PDF (link below), fill, and apply in person during the following time slots:
Pool Opening Day is May 1, 2023
Pool Closing Day is
We will be abiding by CDC-recommended guidelines and ask that all patrons abide by the Pool Rules, which will be posted at the pool entrance.
2022 Pool Rules:
- Pool Facilities are for members in good standing and their designated party members. “Good standing” is defined as regularly observing pool rules and meeting financial obligations of membership.
- All applicable federal, state, and local regulations and ordinances apply to usage of the pool.
- Everyone entering the Pool Facilities must sign the pool register. Members will be given bracelets at the beginning of the season that must be worn at all times while within the Pool Facilities to signify designated party members.
- All pool users aged 16 and older (members and guests) should have a valid government issued ID on file with the Junior League Building Manager.
- When bringing guests outside of designated party members to the pool, the guest must be wearing a guest bracelet purchased prior to swimming.
- Children under 16 years of age will not be permitted to use the pool or any pool facilities, unless supervised by a person 16 years of age or older.
- No running or diving.
- No boisterous or rough play.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. If any incidents occur, please contact the Junior League Building
- Manager immediately.
- Do not sit, pull on, or remove rope.
- No glass containers are allowed within the Pool Facilities.
- No food in the pool.
- No pool furniture in the pool.
- Pool hours are from 10 AM until 8 PM.
- Swim at your own risk
- No special events (i.e. birthday parties, etc.) will be allowed at the pool, unless arranged through the Junior League.
- Please leave all areas of the pool and the bathroom facilities in a clean, orderly manner.
- Please dispose of all food and drinks before leaving the pool.
- The Junior League is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any personal items (toys, water bottles, towels, etc.) that are not taken from the Pool Facilities are left at their own risk and are subject to being disposed of at the Junior League’s discretion.
- No smoking.
- No pets are allowed within the Pool Facilities.
- In the case of thunder or lightning, please refrain from swimming for 30 minutes.
- If you are the last to leave the pool (regardless of the time of day), you agree to ensure that:
- Bathhouse/concession stand lights are turned off,
- Stereo is turned off,
- Concession stand is locked,
- Umbrellas are down and secured, and
- Gate is secured/locked.
- Do not post information regarding the pool (situations, events, etc) via mass text or social media unless approved by the Junior League.
- The Junior League reserves the right to close the pool for private functions. Pool members will be given a minimum of 2 weeks notice of any pool closing via email and through signage by the pool.
- These special rules are subject to change to meet existing federal, state, and local guidelines, and that if there are any conflicts between these rules and federal, state, or local requirements, the more restrictive measures for the benefit of the Junior League shall apply.
Contact Us For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org