The Junior League of Gainesville Hall County is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. Our national leaders have extended the Social Distancing Guidelines now through April 30th. Our main concern continues to be safety for all League members and their families so in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, our April General Membership Meeting has been cancelled. We will do virtual voting on policies so please be on the look at for an email with instructions.
As always, we hope you are all doing well and staying safe and healthy. We met as a board and decided to move May Dinner for this League year. We want to be able to celebrate the amazing successes and contributions you’ve all made for this League year and will host May Dinner on June 9, 2020 at the League at 6:30. Save the date and more information will be coming out soon!
During this time of uncertainty, our League is committed to following preventative guidelines provided by the CDC to avoid spreading COVID-19. These include:
- Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap & water are unavailable, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Distance yourself from other people and avoid contact with people who are sick. Keep approximately 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Wear a cloth mask over your mouth and nose when out in public.
- Always cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or the inside of your elbow and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.